1. The weight of the waybill is the total weight of the products and packaging materials after we pack them.
2. You can combine multiple orders and ship them together.
3. Sensitive goods means that this product is listed as a sensitive product. When the ordered product contains sensitive goods, only the logistics methods that support the delivery of sensitive goods will be displayed in the "Select Logistics" list.
4. It is strictly forbidden to post products that violate Chinese laws, the Intl Air Transport Association (IATA) Prohibited and Restricted products Regulations and local laws. For example: imitation brands, pure electricity, tobacco and alcohol, knives, electronic cigarettes, lighters, liquids, powders, pastes, food, medical equipment, drugs, arms, plants, animals and plant seeds, etc. If there is any violation, the loss, fine, customs clearance fee, etc. and legal responsibility shall be borne by the customer.
5. Each route has a weight limit. If the package weight exceeds the limit, you will be prompted to adjust and submit the package. You need to delete some products and submit them in a separate order.
6. Volume weight is one of the methods for calculating the weight of goods in the logistics industry. The package is large in size and light in weight,and the postage is calculated according to the volume weight. EMS/E-express: Dimensional Weight=(Length CM*Width CM*Height CM)/6000=Volume Weight(KG); DHL/Fedex/ UPSExpedite/ UPSExpressSaver/ Aramex/ Preferential Line: Dimensional Weight=(Length CM * Width CM * Height CM)/5000 = volume weight (KG).
7. Due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic,the delivery time of the remaining express cannot be guaranteed. If you want to get your package quickly,it is recommended to choose DHL, UPS and FedEx first.